Monday, June 24, 2013

Cindy's SBT 2013 List

Here is a list of books that I would like to read this July:

This Time Forever by Rachel Ann Nunes

A Bid for Love (Love Series #1, Cassi and Jared) by Rachel Ann Nunes

A Greater Love by Rachel Ann Nunes

Kiss in the Dark by Marcia Lynn McClure

Light of the Lovers' Moon by Marcia Lynn McClure

The Vision of Ransom Lake by Marcia Lynn McClure

The Heavenly Surrender by Marcia Lynn McClure

Witch Song (Witch Song Book 1) by Amber Argyle

Witch Born (Witch Song Book 2) by Amber Argyle

The Gifted by Deborah Andreasen

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you're a romance reader. I'm not big on romance so I probably won't read any of the books on your list. But if you like regency, I just finished Glimmer of Hope by Sarah M. Eden. Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list!
    I agree with Karlene...Glimmer of Hope was AMAZING!

    Come visit my SBT link at:
    http://ilovetoreadandreviewbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/2013-summer-book-trek-reading-challenge.html

    HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete